Monday, July 11, 2016

A Miscarriage

I'm waiting right now for a doctor's visit, where, I am sure, he will tell me that I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks, 6 days.  I am, almost, looking forward to it.  Not because this is what I wanted.  Oh no, I wanted this baby so very much.  It was our first time trying, and I was so excited that we got pregnant the first month!  But now, now that all the blood tests have been coming back with low hCG levels, now that I've had the spotting, the bleeding, the ultrasound (no sign of pregnancy at all), I just want to know.  So that I, and my husband, can move on.  So we can try again.

I'll have a bit more on all that happened in the last five days soon.  On my research.  On what helped and what hurt.  But right now, I just want to hear the news, officially, that our little Schrodinger (because it felt like I was both pregnant and not pregnant for two weeks), is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment