Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Plants are the Strangest People

I've recently found a new blog Plants are the Strangest People and I'm obsessed.  I found it researching the difference between Pothos and Philodendron. I've ordered several new plants for my new 'vertical indoor garden' (more on this to come soon), and I wasn't sure if I was actually getting what I ordered because the two plants look so similar in pictures.  Hence the research.

Anyway, the blog is both funny and informative.  My favorite is a list on the left side, of all the different plants he's grown (ordered from easiest to most difficult), and I haven't been able to keep my eyes away.  Not only am I learning new things, I'm laughing loud enough to be glad my co-workers are not in yet!

Anyway, check it out.  Also, this man has 1726 plants (and counting I suppose).  Which is both impressive, and possibly a life goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment